Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 days ago
The main remit of this Commercial Finance Manager role will be to analyse reports from across the European divisions of the business, interpret what the numbers mean and comment on your findings to senior stakeholders.
Our client are a fast paced, successful international business, with a fantastic reputation. Operating within the consumer goods sector, this business has a strong brand all over the world and is able to boast of some impressive sales over the past few years.
The key responsibilities for this Commercial Finance Manager role are as follows:
Responsible for the European budgets and forecasts, as well as creating monthly marketing and sales reports
- Cocoordinating the reports from your colleagues across Europe, to interpret the numbers and comment on your findings in order to present back to senior stakeholders
- Analyse costs and profitability
- Foreign Exchange rate analysis
- Present the data in a clear, easy to understand format for the whole business
- Help to formulate pricing strategies with teams Europe for a range of products
- Driving and formulating the group strategy
The successful candidate for this Commercial Finance Manager role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- A confident communicator, able to present to senior stakeholders
- A confident sap and excel user
- Experienced in dealing with foreign currencies
- A driven, ambitious, commercially minded individual who wants to progress
- Able to work with large volumes to data to spot trends and help to improve business performance
This Commercial Finance Manager role based in Lancashire is able to offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.