Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna MacDonald|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 08:54|
An exciting opportunity to join a growing SME business, based in Rugby. The Commercial Finance Manager role will be a key element of the future growth of this business. This is a challenging and varied role, which will enable the successful candidate to get involved in both the technical and commercial aspects of finance.
you will be able to really make this role your own
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Commercial Finance Manager to join a dynamic, growing SME business, based in Rugby.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
To produce accurate and technically astute accounts, budgets, forecasts and strategic analysis
Report upon and present the accounts, budgets and forecasts to required stakeholders
- Provision of support to all Finance month-end processes
Oversee the production of monthly management accounts, including reviewing commentary
Staff management including motivation, development and support to achieve KPIs and targets
Be accountable for the production and presentation of customer balance sheets, controls, reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax computations
- Audit Liaison
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will;
- Hold a recognised Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA. Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
- Have a strong all round knowledge and understanding of financial and Management accounts.
- Have strong excel skills.
- Experience in managing a finance function in a Finance Manager position or similar.
- Hardworking with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to build relationships and confidently business partner with key stakeholders.
- Have experience of working in an SME environment.
- Focused on delivering objectives and deadline driven - with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a high level of enthusiasm and a professional approach.
Competitive, please enquire.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £65000 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum
57000-60000 + Car and benefits
Commercial Revenue Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Finance Manager *Newly qualified / Music*
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + share options + benefits