£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A leading, ethically responsible SME in Stroud are looking to hire a commercially minded strategic Finance Manager to step into the finance team and add value immediately by developing and maintaining commercial finance plans and providing decision support for all key business financial decisions.
- Develop and maintain strategic and commercial finance models to support decision making.
- Create business cases to support investment decisions.
- Ensure that business performance is measured and analysed
- Understand results and trends across the business analysing big decisions to help drive performance.
- Develop an understanding of the profitability of the differing streams of business to drive strategy
- Develop strategic and executive level reporting for P&L, cash and balance sheet positioning.
- Identify potential areas of development in the current processes and work streams, working with relevant departments to provide timely solutions
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Experience working with wider commercial teams articulating complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to take their career to the next level within a newly created role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.