£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Can you see yourself in a role where you are responsible for influencing business leaders and decision-making in rapidly changing environments? Are you the type of person who takes initiative to solve problems and pursue continuous improvement opportunities? Do you demonstrate the ability to think analytically and creatively while maintaining an intense attention to detail? Would it motivate you when the guidance you and your team provides has a direct impact on company profitability?
We are looking for an experience Finance Managers who will lead a team tasked with providing financial insight and guidance to enhance performance and process efficiency. You'll be exposed to multiple operations of different sizes, capital investments, and commercial structures, and you'll regularly partner with all of them to put them in the best position for success. You'll learn about the overall business which will enhance your strategic orientation and better enable you to relate to short- and long-term obstacles.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where they are, they are part of their team. Invested in their success and the operation is fully transparent. You'll work independently to manage deadlines and prioritize your workload in a manner that enables you to achieve results
- You'll lead a team providing operational support where they will manage the month-end close process and provide financial analysis that enables our sites to achieve peak performance
- You'll play an integral role in partnering with Business Development in the development of commercial pricing proposals
- You will ensure that each site's working capital position is in line with company goals
- You'll have regular interaction with business and financial leadership
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
- You'll deliver results
- You'll love it
You will ideally have:
- Previous or relevant experience (such as logistics, key business sectors, competitor or customer organisations).
- Previous commercial and financial experience
- Qualified Accountant ICAEW or CIMA or ACCA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel / Analytical skills
What will you get in return? As a part of a growing business you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.