City of London, London
£65000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits, Discounts, Pension
13 days ago
Finance Manager required to become part of a successful Global Retailer that continues to see significant annual growth, opening multiple new stores worldwide each year. The Finance Manager will play a key role in the management of their online business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop stakeholder relationships across retail operations and finance functions.
- Support development and improvement of systems and processes.
- Business partner with the e-commerce and marketing teams, holding monthly review meetings with key stakeholders.
- Assist with project work as and when required.
- Significant involvement in year-end process and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
- Develop and implement recommendations to reduce Financial Risk.
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly management information to the Retail Operations team with commentary.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with min. 2 years PQE.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience dealing with complex accounts.
- Retail/E-Commerce experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills, specifically Excel.Providing significant opportunity for progression, the breath of this role and the growth of the company will lead to the development of your own team when required.