Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£62000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hague|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 09:04|
Commercial Finance Manager required for global real estate business.
This is a pivotal role in a newly created division of the UK business, and calls for an experienced business partner who can support senior leadership in the continued growth of the division.
Duties & responsibilities to include:
- Act as business partner to the General Manager, Divisional Finance Director, and other senior level operational and sales staff.
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting for the division.
- Establish strong working relationships and working practices with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing the current suite of M.I and analysis that is currently being produced.
- Development of internal processes, controls, and systems.
- Review of contracts, and advising the business on the commerciality/viability of the contracts.
- Month end duties including management reporting, advising on actual vs. budget, re-forecasting, etc.
- Providing decision support with business plans and projects.
- Qualified accountant.
- Experienced business partner, with strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent core management accounting skills.
- The proven ability to improve processes, procedures, and financial systems.
- The proven ability to support a range of stakeholders, and to manage a range of ongoing projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's