Commercial Finance Lead
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Lead|
|Location:||Harrogate, North Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:15|
A Harrogate based group with Global reach are looking for a Commercial Finance Lead to drive profit and deliver in-depth analysis across the business. Based in Harrogate, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and a large part of this role will involve going out on site and business partnering with other divisions of the business. This role would suit a commercially minded Accountant that is a finalist/newly qualified who wants to really impact the future of an already rapidly growing business.
- Review monthly management accounts and provide in-depth analysis of current results vs budget as required.
- Being the lead individual to benchmark projects providing financial and contractual input as required.
- Annual budget setting, working with sites and central team to produce bottom-up budgets for submission to Senior Finance, and to perform ongoing reviews of actual performance against budgets and challenging where appropriate.
- Ensure all pay performance monitoring reports are as defined in individual contracts and apply any annual updates or amendments as required. Produce reports from time to time to help site manager.
- Benchmarking projects at sites, planning and maintenance of schedule, lead individual benchmark projects providing financial and contractual input as required.
- Annual budget setting , work with sites and central team to produce bottom-up budgets for submissions, and to perform ongoing reviews of actual performance against budgets and challenging where appropriate.
- Attend client meetings and site visits as required.
- Review client contracts and maintain contract summary of requirements for each site and provide ad hoc assistance for specific contract enquiries.
- Review and manage the contractor relationship and service delivery.
- Manage annual review of Group insurance provision with Group Finance Manager.
- Provide analysis and reports in support of proposals, contract discussions, bid tender activity as required.
- Review all financial policies regularly to ensure compliance across the business, conducting ad hoc audits and dealing with any remedial actions and queries.
- Provide financial analysis training and support to Site Managers and others as required.
If this role sounds like it might be a great fit for you, then apply now or get in touch with Amy Marper at Marks Sattin for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Up to £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits
Finance Director - PropCo
£90000 - £100000 per annum + disc bonus