Commercial Finance Controller
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Controller|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ross Broad|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 10:50|
A leading business in Bradford are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Controller.
You will provide forecasting tools, analysis and insight which is aligned to the divisions strategic plans and multi-site operating model, ensuring that value is driven from the right areas and decisions.
- Develop and prepare forecasting, budgeting and reporting to enable dynamic understanding of the business and commercial decision making
- Ensure best use is made of data/modelling tools to improve accuracy of forecasts
- Develop strong relationships and stakeholder engagement with other senior management teams across the business to support and drive the business strategy
- Drive the business planning process at a divisional level, forecasting business performance off planned activity, including rolling forecasts and review of field targets
- Undertake a broad commercial role, evaluating and critically appraising new product development, pricing, business case appraisal and margin/profit enhancement opportunities
- Establish and maintain divisional budgets for the field, leveraging off and dovetailing into the companies process and models.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent commercial understanding and business acumen, including business KPIs and their relationship to each other.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- You will be an experienced accountant with a background in developing and enhancing forecasting and reporting processes, tools and models, and able to leverage the recent investment in this new division of the business.
- You will have Excellent Excel, data & analytical capability, and strong attention to detail with business modelling and reporting experience
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills are also essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, PMI, Pension
Group Financial Controller
10000 - 100000
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits