Bradford, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, pension and bonus
10 days ago
A leading business in Bradford are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Controller.
You will provide forecasting tools, analysis and insight which is aligned to the divisions strategic plans and multi-site operating model, ensuring that value is driven from the right areas and decisions.
- Develop and prepare forecasting, budgeting and reporting to enable dynamic understanding of the business and commercial decision making
- Ensure best use is made of data/modelling tools to improve accuracy of forecasts
- Develop strong relationships and stakeholder engagement with other senior management teams across the business to support and drive the business strategy
- Drive the business planning process at a divisional level, forecasting business performance off planned activity, including rolling forecasts and review of field targets
- Undertake a broad commercial role, evaluating and critically appraising new product development, pricing, business case appraisal and margin/profit enhancement opportunities
- Establish and maintain divisional budgets for the field, leveraging off and dovetailing into the companies process and models.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent commercial understanding and business acumen, including business KPIs and their relationship to each other.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- You will be an experienced accountant with a background in developing and enhancing forecasting and reporting processes, tools and models, and able to leverage the recent investment in this new division of the business.
- You will have Excellent Excel, data & analytical capability, and strong attention to detail with business modelling and reporting experience
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills are also essential.