Commercial Finance Analyst - FP A
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst - FP A|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 11:56|
An opportunity for someone to step into FP+A and work as a Commercial Finance Analyst.
Your new role
Key finance analysis responsibilities (50% time):
- Carry out financial consolidation and analysis of global (outside US) revenue, profit and capex monthly, and assisting in the preparation of detailed quarterly forecasts
- Annual business plan - Key role in the consolidation and implementation of the annual business plan process
- Manage investment appraisals for new project approvals across region
- Support the Finance Director in producing commentary on accounts, working with the country accounts managers to gather local narrative on performance
- Management Accounts - Assists in the month, quarter and year-end financial close process for the AST, creates and submits AST journal entries in support of the close process.
Key business analysis responsibilities (25% time):
- Manage sales reporting platform - Working with Tableau software to verify, report and analyse global sales results by customer, site and commercial manager
- Support sales budgeting process - Support the generation of sales budgets and forecasts for EMEA region, by analysing prices volume and contracts for all key customers
- Profitability analysis - Using existing and more importantly new ERP and operating system to drive real time profitability analysis by customer by product line
- Prepare Ad Hoc analysis for the Finance Director and Managing Director - The role will require a degree of versatility to respond to the business needs
Project Based Work (30% time):
- Support the development and roll out of new ERP system- A new ERP system is to be introduced, firstly to our operations functions and later across the finance and reporting functions.
- Financial Project Management- Support projects through their lifetime ensuring projects are properly resourced and budgeted for and monitoring performance against budget
What you'll need to succeed
Be a part qualified or finalist accountant
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst - Global Business
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus
£38000 - £43000 per annum