£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Commercial Finance Analyst - East Newport - Salary negotiable
Your new company
Your new company is an industry leading manufacturer in their field.
Your new role
This is a newly created role in the business due to continued growth. This person will be developing strong relationships with a number of key stakeholders in the business, you will play a key role in the delivery of accurate and insightful financial information for these stakeholders.
You will be focusing on revenue reporting, forecasting, budgeting, performance analysis, competitive analysis and market intelligence. This will all contribute to the continued development of the business.
Key responsibilities ; -
- Manage and manipulate financial and operational data to provide insightful MI to enable board level strategic decision making
- Developing meaningful KPI reports, evolving them continuously as the need to understand the business changes
- Ownership of the operational accounting of the business (stock, revenue, cost of sales, rebates, pricing etc...)
- Reconciliations, forecasting, budgeting
- Supporting product management to undertake bench marking / competitor analysis
- Regular reports for the SMT
- Supporting the various internal stakeholders by providing regular analytical review of trends to maximise profits, including the interrogation of of historical financial data to provide insights into customer behaviour
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you need a strong background in financial and business analysis, strong stakeholder management and a highly analytical mindset. Strong excel skills and some experience in building financial models would be advantageous. Whilst professional accountancy qualifications are not a prerequisite they would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on the candidates skills and experience. You will also receive a competitive benefits package, which will be explained in full upon application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.