£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Commercial Analyst for a media business based in London £50-55k.
Your new company
A private equity backed media company in London is hiring a qualified Commercial Analyst to work in a forward thinking and analytical role. Having experience dramatic growth over the last 10 years this business is now developing a new FP&A function in order to support decision making. Currently the business operates within the UK and has plans to enter into European territories over the next year.
Your new role
As a Commercial Analyst this role will involve
- Implementing and ongoing management of a robust monthly forecasting and performance analysis process
- Supporting Sales team in the pricing of new contracts / services
- Tracking and analysing profitability of existing clients
- Business partnering across the organisation to support delivery of new projects and initiatives, including preparation of business cases for executive sign-off
- Tracking of and reporting on financial and operational KPIs, using data and analysis to drive insights
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and supporting reporting/analysis for senior management and the Board
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Analytically minded
What you'll get in return
This role will offer you the chance to build and experience a truly commercial role very early on in your qualified career. It will suit someone who is good with numbers but also has the ability to interpret what the impact is for the company. As the company is going through a growth period this role will require you to work across function, support in the decision making process which is a key component to the growth of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.