|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 09:26|
Marks Sattin are currently working with a national manufacturing business in Leeds. Due to a period of growth, they are looking to recruit a new Commercial Accountant to their thriving finance team. The duties of this role will involve but not be limited to:
- Monitoring gross margins/contributions while optimising sales mix.
- Management of the accounting function for both operations
- Coordinate the development of the systems to support business growth.
- Monthly profit forecasting and report on a weekly and monthly basis on performance metrics.
- Monitor working capital management, with particular focus on inventory and credit management.
- Generate the necessary financial information that will highlight profit potential.
- Support the Group business in relation to general development or specific issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly management accounts and VAT Returns for a standalone commercial entity.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
This role would suit a newly qualified Accountant who is looking for a commercially focused role within a dynamic manufacturing business. Other qualities needed are:
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, along with the ability to review and submit monthly management accounts
- Commercially focused with a strong disciplined professional approach.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills is a requirement.
- Excellent IT skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's