|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £50100 per annum + .|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 17:01|
- A key role supporting the delivery of the Group strategy.
- Working for a large organisation who offer excellent benefits.
The organisation are a large group who offer numerous services across the UK. They are forward thinking and have experienced year-on-year growth.
As interim Commercial Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly cost packs.
- Work with Management Accountants to identify risks.
- Work with Senior Managers to support business partnering.
- Support the development of project reporting.
- Establish strong financial controls.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a track record of initiating and leading process changes. they will have strong management accounting experience ideally within a commercial environment.
The opportunity offers an immediate start with at least a 6 month contract.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£230.00 - £250.00 per day
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £220.00 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Senior Finance Business Partner
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Civil Service benefits