£30000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
This is a new and exciting centralised role, owning the planning, support and delivery of digital/cloud accounting solutions across the firm in the South West. You will provide support to both the Firm internally and our Clients.
Our client are a enthusiastic, passionate and dedicate firm of Chartered Accountants. They promote a great office environment - Pride themselves on the service they deliver and offer great support for staff.
The key responsibilities for this Cloud Accounting Manager role based in Swindon are:
- Assisting staff in moving multiple clients onto cloud accounting systems.
- Training & development of Clients in setting up their new cloud accounting package
- Training and support of office champions on new cloud systems
- Leading the integration of other systems e.g. CRM, Stock control etc. in the cloud package
- Researching suitable Apps connecting these with the cloud accounting system.
- Troubleshooting system issues and liaising with the cloud providers support team.
- Actively promote the Cloud Accounting development
- Keep up to date with new cloud accounting developments and share knowledge as appropriate.
- Assisting with day to day queries via screen sharing
- Liaising with clients to agree Cloud Package pricing terms
The successful candidate for this Cloud Accounting Manager will have:
- Knowledge of IRIS desirable
- Cloud Accounting qualification desirable
- Professionally qualified ACCA or ACA desirable
- Previous experience of using cloud accounting packages (preferably Xero and/or QuickBooks Online)
- Experience of Sage Accounting products desirable for conversion purposes
- Proven ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Experience of providing training or workshops desirable
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focused
- Strong IT skills
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Ability to operate strict deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Ability to work under own initiative without direct supervision
Base Salary up to £45,000 (Experience Depending)
Good benefits package
Client liaison responsibilities.