Client Manager for respected practice
|Job Title:||Client Manager for respected practice|
|Salary:||to #40,000 plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wintrip|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 10:51|
Our client is a very well respected firm of Accountants who due to increased workload are looking to recruit an ACA or ACCA Qualified to join the firm as a "Client Manager". This is a newly created position and will be a key role within the firm.
You will report directly to the Partners and oversee a small but highly motivated team.
The main responsibilities will be;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for Owner Managed Businesses over a wide range of industries (the majority of clients are in the local Surrey area although some are based in Central London).
- Allocate and review the work of junior members of staff
- Prepare Personal Tax Returns and advise clients on a range of tax issues
- Assisting clients with all accounting support including the preparation of Year End Statutory Accounts and general Bookkeeping/Tax queries.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all client queries in Partners absence.
Ideally you will be either Newly Qualified or have some Post Qual experience. Previous experience of working within Practice is essential. The client also feels it is advantageous to have some previous experience of supervising staff.
Based in Sutton the role is commutable from Epsom, Kingston, Croydon and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Semi Senior/ Client Manager - Accounting Practice
£22000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Client Manager - Leading Independent Practice
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Client Manager | Accountancy Practice | York
York, North Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Financial Accountant for highly regarded Practice
Up to £44,000
General Practice Partners with client followings
£120000 - £300000 per annum