£28000 - £37000 per annum
11 days ago
Our family friendly independent requires a client manager to join the established team. This role is pivotal in servicing the firm clients, helping juniors and helping the directors with growing the firm.
Our client are a small, friendly accountancy practice who require a Client Manager to join our team and help with our client portfolio.
Their business not only provides a wide range of services, including accounts, tax returns, Xero bookkeeping, payroll but we also look to assist our Clients with tailored management account provision, IHT tax planning and other financial services through our Associates.
The responsibilities of this Client Manager based in Gloucestershire will be:
- Run a portfolio of Clients, including meetings and email/telephone queries
- Delegating to, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of Clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work
To be considered for this Client Manager role in Gloucestershire candidates must have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning
- Must have experience of accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Must be able to complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to build strong Client relationships
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Client focused in all aspects of work
- Must have a positive outlook
- Able to work as part of a small team
Our client are able to offer a very competitive salary for a candidate who can demonstrate that they have not only the technical knowledge but also the interpersonal skills to be able to give our Clients the utmost confidence in the service being provided. The right candidate will want to build strong Client relationships and want to develop their skills to help support out business.