City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
7 days ago
Client Financial Controller - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is an established name in the field of property management with a range of exclusive and mainstream blocks and mixed-used estates / properties. They are now looking for a Client Financial Controller who will be responsible for all accounting allocations as well as overseeing the day to day running of their client accounts department.
THE ROLE of the successful candidate for the Client Financial Controller role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Managing on daily basis all accounting transactional functions (Client Income & Expenditure & Treasury).
- Ensuring that all accounting records are maintained accurately.
- Ensuring that all unidentified income, completion money and any other income has been identified and allocated accurately in timely manner.
- Ensuring that all assignments are completed in timely manner.
- Minimising client supplier creditors and achieving and improving upon 30 day supplier payment target.
- Monitoring the budgets and demands trackers to ensure demands are issued within the internal SLA and ensuring e-billing initiatives are implemented.
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving any outstanding invoices in order to ensure that the accounting systems holds accurate data at all times.
- Ensuring that financial health of each property is maintained well at all times by actively liaising with internal staff to ensure that all residents income have been allocated accurately in timely manner and all supplier invoices paid within the agreed credit terms.
- Ensuring that company financial policies and procedures are followed in all accounting functions and internal targets met.
- Undertaking process review to identify efficiencies and work with IT department to identify and implement IT based solutions.
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and How Do I guidance notes are up to date.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs financial statuses and performance.
- Understanding and adhering to financial ARMA, RICS, ICAEW & ACCA regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring that all financial queries received by other departments, residents and suppliers are answered in timely manner.
THE PERSON To apply, you MUST have previous experience in a similar environment and property / client accounting role along with a recognised accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA/AAT / ACA or equivalent. The successful candidate must have an articulate understanding in order to prepare complex reports and plans including budgeting, workload allocation etc. Proficiency in the use of Property management systems such as QUBE/TRAMPS/PROPMAN would be preferable as well as Excel. To apply, you should be charismatic - possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and should possess high attention to detail as well as being organised to thrive in a fast-paced and driven environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook