£65000 - £75000 per annum
10 days ago
This leading fund services provider are looking to add a senior member to their team which focuses on Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Family offices.
The role is a fantastic step for anyone with a strong fund accounting background who is looking for a change in focus coupled with a change in environment.
Your role, as Account Manager, will be to actively manage client relationships with the end goal of ensuring excellent service. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Client Service
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and service requirements and formulising account plans
- Facilitating and chairing regular in person service review meetings
- Responsible for managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution across all functions
- Ability to build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure all services are provided to clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
- Manage investor due diligence questionnaires and presentations
- Client on-boarding, working with the Implementations team to ensure all services subscribed for are included, all testing carried out and sign off from all relevant departments and the client is achieved before the launch date
- Business Development
- Identify process and system improvements across all functions
- Investigate potential opportunities for account growth and new business
- Develop ideas to increase revenue from existing and new clients
- Assist the sales team in their efforts to attract new business; participate in presentations on SS&C's service solutions to prospective clients and consultants.
- Facilitating and participating in meetings with external parties such as; Prime Brokers, Custodians, Counterparties, and Vendors to discuss service delivery, and market trends and initiatives that could impact our client base or improve our product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry wide changes affecting clients and work with them to understand the impact. How these changes will affect their business model whilst ensuring we are able to provide STP solutions.
- Fund Accounting
- NAV Production, Daily P&L delivery, Investor Allocations and Reporting.
- Demonstrate a good Knowledge of Accounting Standards (IAS, IFRS, US GAAP ) and provide Oversight of the Year End Fund Audit
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience of fund accounting and excellent interpersonal skills.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.