£40000 - £45000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Kim Funnell (nee Ketchell)
10 days ago
This is a newly created Chief Accountant role that will manage a small team, as well as take the lead of the day to day finance function.
Part of a wider group, my client is looking to double in growth over the next few years and requires a Chief Accountant in order to support them doing so.
- Oversee & manage the co-ordination of all reporting activities - including revenue, EBIT and balance sheet reports
- Maintain and develop existing financial controls and processes
- Manage the AP and payroll team
- Monitor cash flow / working capital to ensure the organisation's needs can be met
- Assist the FD with any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Exposure to a complex, contract driven business
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player.
Up to £45,000 per plus a 15% discretionary bonus.