Chemicals M&A Analyst/Associate
|Job Title:||Chemicals M&A Analyst/Associate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ivory|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 12:24|
A Bulge Bracket Chemicals Banking team is looking to expand by hiring an Analyst or Associate.
The team cover a wide range of clients and have a dynamic environment. Strong deal flow and a lean team structure means the new hire will have room to grow and develop. High client exposure and immediate responsibility will be bestowed upon the successful candidate as they work in a boutique environment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Between 12 months to 4 years of relevant Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) experience.
- A strong academic background.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts and the ability to analyse and value businesses.
- Additional European languages would be useful.
- Previous experience in chemicals is not required.
Extremely strong ACA's who have M&A experience will also be considered.