£750.00 - £900.00 per day
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
An opportunity has arisen to join a marketing agency as an interim CFO. This company has recently received additional funding and are looking for an interim to help stabilise the finance function while assisting them through a period of growth. They are looking for an outstanding individual to join the Leadership Team and help take the organisation through the next significant period of growth and development. This is a new appointment with a clear, authoritative lead across all financial aspects of the company.
- You will take ownership of the full finance function working closely with senior management to create a five-year plan to drive business performance.
- Manage relationships with external parties covering banking, insurance, and audit;
- Improving business performance through championing a thorough and challenging cost structure assessment while driving initiatives to improve profitability and cost efficiency
- Report and review key release sales data, and review variances against previous
- Work closely with cross- functional business partners at all levels within the organisation
- Indirect staff management of a team of 10 people
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Director or CFO who has experience of working in an SME environment. Ideally you will have a media background or a preference to work in media. You will have excellent people skills and enjoy supporting stakeholders through change and growth. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered.