Business Team Semi Senior Accountant
|Job Title:||Business Team Semi Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Remaz El-Magaboul|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 10:51|
Practice accounting experience
Your new company
Our client is a thriving firm of Chartered Accountants with a strong and growing
specialist private client tax team. They are based in modern offices in Witney, West
Oxfordshire. The clients include small to medium sized businesses, owner managed
businesses throughout the Thames Valley as well as a significant number of private tax and
trust clients in over 50 countries throughout the world.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and companies as well as preparation of corporation tax returns.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaise with clients/HMRC in writing, email and on the phone
- Be responsible for billing clients
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assist the Business Team Manager and Partners as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- At least 2 years' experience working in a qualified accountancy practice with
- exposure to accounts preparation, bookkeeping, VAT return preparation and corporation tax returns.
- AAT qualifications may be useful but are not essential.
- Good practical experience is more important.
- Good at IT - a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be a team player and have a good sense of humour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Tax Semi Senior
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Tax Semi Senior
North London, London
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Study
Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
Shirley, West Midlands
Tax Semi Senior / Senior (Mixed)
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum