£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Business Services Manager - Newport - Market Rate salary depending on experience
Upper mid-sized firm based in Newport well known for developing staff and the modern way they deal with clients. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Business Services Manager to join the team and add experience and knowledge.
- Review and oversee the preparation of management financial statements, VAT returns and FCA returns for clients.
- Review clients payroll when prepared by the payroll department Manage the bookkeeping services so that they are provided to clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to money laundering requirements Be the first point of contact for allocated clients, responding to various client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop an ongoing, effective relationship with clients and ensure retention of clients.
- Monitor and direct workflow of the department on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure WIP levels are kept within set budgets and instruct corrective actions when budget overruns. Identify and develop new client opportunities.
- Manage a Team.
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' practice experience
- Sound knowledge of managerial accounting and bookkeeping services
- Good knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Strong management experience and effective team leader
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peter Gillet on 01792642042 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.