Wolverhampton, West Midlands
20 days ago
As the Financial Controller you are expected to play an important role in business partnering with the Production Manager in fulfilling service delivery and supporting the business by having control of the costs.
This is a market leader within specialised automotive products, and is today the world's largest manufacturer and supplier within this industry.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be to support the management and control of:
- Incoming and outgoing goods registration within the ERP system;
- Inventory and safety stock in accordance to plan;
- Inventory scrap rates and obsolescence;
- Product calculations;
- Standard cost follow up;
- Reconciliation of production performance data to financial account data;
- Following up and reporting of production performance and variances;
- Cost control of production costs;
- Budgeting and forecasting of production costs per product;
- Fixed asset register management;
- Performing profitability analysis.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Controller role will be able to pick things up quickly and manage multiple tasks at any one time and expect to have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant;
- Automotive sector experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good ERP experience (Oracle E-business Suite would be desirable);
- Pro-active and able to drive a change agenda.
Up to £50,000