£75000 - £85000 per annum
8 days ago
This Big 4 firm's Internal Audit Practice is growing at a rapid pace and is looking to hire a Senior Manager - Internal Audit to join their Banking Team in London.
This Banking Internal Audit team at a Big 4 firm in London is growing rapidly.
The Banking Internal Audit team operates in Canary Wharf and works on engagements at multiple client sites.
As a Senior Manager, you will be developing client relationships and supporting business development initiatives and supporting partners/directors to lead a variety of IA engagements covering the spectrum of services including:
- reviewing and establishing internal audit functions;
- creating audit plans;
- delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects;
- partnering with clients to supply specialist resource;
- secondments to IA functions to help deliver audits;
- performing external assessments of internal audit functions; and
- supporting the delivery of training to IA teams on regulatory themes, IA and industry hot topics.
- Achieved an accountancy qualification including but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB. We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications.
- Significant Internal Audit and/or Risk Management experience, including experience of coordinating teams delivering audits and management of annual planning processes.
- Private sector and/or professional services experience within Financial Services and specifically including banking clients.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate workshops both internally and externally.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
Salary up to £85,000 plus benefits and bonus.