|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Declan O' Riley|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 13:03|
One of the most highly regarded Accountancy practices currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their wonderful team as an Auditor on an initial 2 month contract. Working in the audit team, you will have the chance to go on external visits to range of large and small clients and participate in office project work (information at this point is on lock down, but it is very exciting!). You will be responsible for a number of vital components including:
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Working with managers and partners, exercising judgement within agreed parameters having identified risk matters.
- Produce work highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities.
The company is currently experience growth so now is a great time to get on board. Whilst the initial contract is for 2 months, there is plenty of room for a contract extension and if you perform well enough, there is potential for the role becoming permanent!
So if you have a minimum of 1 year experience with external (preferable) or internal auditing, are part qualified or newly qualified and want to join a fantastic team at a fantastic company, then do not hesitate on applying for this role as it won't be around for long!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior External Auditor
Internal Auditor and Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£36000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
£42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Transaction Services Executive
Birmingham, West Midlands
£458 - £42000.00 per annum
Audit Assistant Manager - Big 4
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum