Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
27 days ago
A chance to work in a top tier accountancy firm as an Audit Supervisor in a great location! With a chance to progress, maintain a work life balance and to work in a well established, reputable accountancy practice.
My client are a well established accountancy firm that have been supporting client and employee needs for over 50 years looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their vibrant team. My client are known for creating a working environment which supports it's people embedding flexible working putting trust at the centre of all relationships.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any
actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy
- To provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner. To help ensure that client
received a quality service in all aspects
The successful Audit Supervisor candidate:
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified with a preferred first or second time pass
- Have proven experience in client handling
- Have previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
- A chance to progress in a top tier accountancy practice