14 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors and Assistant Managers to their Financial Services team in their Dublin, Ireland office. Fully qualified or about to become qualified.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of audits
- Responsible for supervising staff on assignment and acting as the main point of client contact whilst onsite
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a client portfolio within the Financial Services sector
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent) or about to become qualified
- Strong audit experience
- Previous experience of auditing Aircraft Leasing firms is advantageous but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Ireland@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.