Accountant Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
10 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to their teams in the Dublin, Ireland office.
• Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of audits
• Responsible for supervising staff on assignment and acting as the main point of client contact whilst onsite
• Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
• Advise a client portfolio across various industry sectors
• Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
• Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
• Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent) or about to become qualified
• Strong audit experience across a range of client sectors
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Ireland@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.