|Job Title:||Audit Seniors|
|Salary:||Excellent Low Tax Package|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 16:15|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to its Jersey office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Work closely with Directors within the audit department and across the Firm as appropriate
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- At least 3 years External Audit experience within an accountancy firm
- Financial services experience not essential, but advantageous
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's