Audit Senior | Sheffield City Centre
|Job Title:||Audit Senior | Sheffield City Centre|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hesketh|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 17:00|
Marks Sattin are currently recruiting an Audit Senior for a large expanding practice based in Sheffield City Centre.
- Work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing or reviewing work papers and drafts of the financial statements.
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management.
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- You'll have experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- Comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
- You'll have previous experience of auditing clients in relevant industries
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's