£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + BENS
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Top 6 Accountancy Practice Audit Senior job
Your new company
I have been working closely with one of my clients, a Top 6 Accountancy Practice, has advised me of their need for an Audit Senior to join their Pensions team. This is a fantastic opportunity for auditors to join this team, based in their Guildford offices.
Your new role
You will be responsible for running audits and working directly with clients, managing and supervising the audit team, ensuring the audit process meets the Firm's procedures and guidelines.
- Carry out and be responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, producing completed work highlighting issues and providing solutions.
- You will actively engage and communicate with internal stakeholders, scheme administrators and trustees.
- Have primary responsibility for the execution of the audit and for monitoring progress against budget, communicating with the manager on progress against budget and timetable.
- Supervise, manage, train and develop junior members of staff within the team
- Be able to run audit assignments running concurrently, monitoring their progress and ensuring timely completion of each assignment
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent and have experience of supervision junior staff. You will have working knowledge of UK auditing standards, UK GAAP and the Pensions SORP.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus a list of benefits. My client is a flexible employer, allowing for flexible hours and working for home as required. This is a great opportunity with progression on offer to management level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.