4 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Financial Services Audit Senior Managers (Insurance) to their Dublin, Ireland office.
- Oversee a financial services Insurance-based client portfolio and reporting requirements
- Manage a team of Auditors
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor Managers and audit seniors by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ICAI, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently, or recently, at Audit Senior Manager level in an accountancy firm
- Financial Services audit experience is essential with Insurance experience preferred
- Experience of managing direct reports
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.