Leeds, West Yorkshire
14 days ago
Marks Sattin are currently working with an expanding Top100 Accountancy Practice in Leeds City Centre as they look to bring an audit Senior into their expanding team.
An audit senior is being sought to join the office in order to provide direct support to the partners and the audit managers. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
The successful candidate will be expected to have responsibility for running audits. Preparation of financial statements, forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time. The role will include supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the partners and our clients, as necessary.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with solid technical skills and a background of audit work, wishing to build on his or her experience in a fast growing office that will provide opportunities for progression.
Your responsibilities will be:
- In-charge of statutory audits
- Responsibility for preparing financial statements in respect of limited companies, partnerships and trusts
- Preparation of the first draft of the company tax returns for audit assignments
- Ad hoc projects/reports for the client base
Education, experience and qualifications:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working on complex audits and delegating workloads accordingly
- Comfortable using audit software and Microsoft packages
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.