Audit Senior (Energy)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior (Energy)|
|Salary:||40000 - 48000|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 11:08|
Based in Haymarket, London
We are an ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey. An exciting opportunity to join the firm as an Audit Supervisor in Renewable Energy is now available. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive experience in delivering external audit and assurance within a UK accountancy practice.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will provide complete and efficient delivery to the audit management team and principals, there is potential to be promoted to Supervisor for the right individual.
Our sociable and friendly, yet professional working environment together with a range of industries and client size, will provide you with the platform for an exceptional career.
- Leading teams through the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping audit manager and partner updated on progress
- Completing challenging audit processes and constantly developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards
- Assist in the supervision and mentoring of junior team members with the opportunity to get involved with the preparation and presentation of in-house training courses
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently complete jobs whilst adding value to clients’ needs
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Proven experience in working to tight deadlines and time management
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Experience of the following computer programmes is beneficial but not essential: ProAudit, Sage Accounts Production Advanced, Sage Line 50, Xero.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's