|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Contact Name:||Anna Gibbs|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 12:06|
Have you recently completed your ACA qualification and looking to make a career move?
Are you looking for progression but not sure you current employer can offer this?
Would you like to work for a business that can provide a balance of interesting client work and a great work life balance?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find an Audit Senior with strong technical knowledge, client facing skills and a passion for their work to join the fun and friendly team in our Southampton (Chandlers Ford) office.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit Senior you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage audits, both on site and in the office, for a variety of clients
- Mentor, supervise and assist junior staff again on site and in the office
- Liaise directly with clients both face to face and remotely to assist with their queries and advise on the audit
- Assist with the preparation of new client proposals and identify opportunities to advise clients
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's