£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Reputable Chartered Accountancy firm looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior to join the team
Hays are currently recruiting for a reputable Chartered and Certified Accountancy firm that are looking to expand their Accounts and Audit teams by recruiting for an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior. Reporting in to the Senior Manager, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading on-site audits for SME's under the supervision of the Audit Manager/Audit Partners
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, charities and partnerships up to review by managers or partners.
- Assist the audit manager with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
- Travel to clients across the region
- Management and delivery of assignments
- Planning assignments, including budgeting and analytical review
- Producing work for manger and partner review which requires little input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified
- Delivering information to clients in a timely manner
- Display an understanding of client's businesses and their key risks.
- Display an in-depth industry knowledge and commercial applicability
- Supervising, training, delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
- Ability to work within fee budgets and control recoverability
- Assisting with client cash flows and business plans where necessary.
Education and Work Experience
- ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist with experience in auditing and working in a multi-partner accountancy practice
- Proficient at Microsoft office especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages e.g. IRIS, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Study support if required