Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 days ago
Audit Senior - Harrogate office
My Client, an expanding Accountancy Practice firm based in Harrogate, are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join their growing team.
The role consists of:
- Providing direct support to the partners and the audit managers.
- Working with a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
The successful candidate will be expected to have responsibility for running audits. Preparation of financial statements, forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time.
Supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the partners and our clients, as necessary.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with solid technical skills and a background of audit work, wishing to build on his or her experience in a fast growing office that will provide opportunities for progression.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Self- motivated
- Seeks development
- Organised and commercially minded
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with partners and clients.
Professional experience should be broad based with exposure to a wide range of clients both in size and sector, although experience of owner managed businesses is preferred
Education and experience
Ideally the successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualification or part-qualified with a good exam record. Previous experience of using computerised audit packages is desirable.
Interested candidates should get in touch as soon as possible for immediate consideration.