£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 days ago
Accountancy practice based in South Hertfordshire looking for ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join their growing business.
We are partnering with a practice business that deal with a number of high profile clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
* Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
* Build strong relationships with new and established clients
* Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
* Analysis of accounting data from client's books and records
* Leading Audit assignments
* Liaising with clients and attending meetings to assess client needs
* Help with client queries in relation to queries
* Ad-hoc arrangements, either in house or at client's premises covering any of the above areas
The successful Audit Senior will be:
* ACA or ACCA qualified
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
* Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
* Ideally have worked with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
* The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
The successful Audit Senior will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with strong progression opportunities.