£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
6 days ago
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you an Audit Senior looking to make a move into a dynamic and exciting London based top 50 accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work in a fun, supportive environment with a diverse portfolio?
Do you enjoy responsibility with an unrivalled work/life balance?
If you answered yes to the above then this is the role for you.
The role offers a high level of responsibility and autonomy from the outset, allowing you to shape your own workload and career. You will be working in a fantastic learning environment allowing you to develop your technical and soft skills. This opportunity has arisen due to strong organic growth in the client base, the client is looking to add to the current team and take on further capacity. This exponential growth looks set to continue, offering deep-rooted foundations to build your career and excellent future opportunities. The client offers a distinct and achievable career development path and support from 12 highly experienced partners. Your portfolio will include a vast array of diverse clients, from established PLC's to exciting new start-ups.
Main responsibilities include:
- A varied mix of audit and accounts work ensuring a diverse workload
- Supervision of dynamic, fun and exciting teams
- Leading diverse and exciting client audit engagements
- Development of your technical knowledge and personal skills through training and approachable colleagues
"Working here has enabled me to develop both my technical knowledge and personal skills. The office culture is very supportive, friendly and engaging which has facilitated my personal development.'' - Finance Manager
The ideal candidate would possess:
- You will need to be enthusiastic to progress your career
- You will have experience supervising others and working in a dynamic team
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Possess great attention to detail
- Experience as an Audit Senior
Get in touch as soon as possible as we expect to fill this role fast! Call or email James Thompson on 02072696365 or firstname.lastname@example.org