|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nadia Atanasova|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:06|
Audit Senior - Surrey
Up to £45,000 to £48,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record?
- Would you like to work on a portfolio with exciting clients in the sports, media and entertainment industries?
What is great about the Audit Senior role?
- An award-winning practice with well-established reputation
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Join a firm with a strong client base and established long-term loyal relationships
- You will be managing your own portfolio of clients
- A competitive salary + paid overtime or TOIL
- Fantastic benefits including interest free season loan, 23 days annual leave, group life cover, contributory pension scheme, annual salary review and more
As an Audit Senior you will be:
- Preparing financial documents, audit reports, accounts and tax returns
- Communicating accounting and auditing matters to managers
- Leading audit engagement from beginning to end
- Managing, training and developing staff on projects and assessing their performance
- Overseeing and carrying out processing work on Xero, Sage 50 and other accounting software
To succeed within this role as an Audit Senior you need to:
- Have 2 - 4 years' experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experienced in using Xero and Sage 50 software, QuickBooks Online is a bonus
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various seniority levels
- Have strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
The deadline for this position is approaching! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion!
0207 269 6326
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's