Accountant Practice, Banking & Capital Markets, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharma, Insurance, Investment Management, Legal, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
22 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to their Bristol office.
- Supervise financial reporting and Statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a diverse client portfolio of publicly Listed Companies
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- Strong External Audit experience
- Experience auditing pension schemes is an advantage but not essential
For further information on this role or other UK, offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.