Audit Managers for Big 4 Banking & Capital Markets
|Job Title:||Audit Managers for Big 4 Banking & Capital Markets|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£58000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 12:39|
Significant new audit clients has created opportunities for Audit Managers in this growing Big 4 Banking & Capital Markets team.
Growing Big 4 Banking & Capital Markets team - London.
- Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business, assess legal implications.
- Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management.
- Assign teams that will meet and exceed the client's expectations in standards of service and client care.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with the client.
- Counsel, coach and mentor staff.
- Appraise staff in a constructive and timely manner and ensure all team members do the same.
- Manage the execution of the Professional Development Plans of his or her people to build their careers.
- Ensure that the engagement partner is informed about important audit or accounting issues on a timely basis.
ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager from a Big 4 or top 40 audit practice.
Financial Services experience is preferred but is not essential.
Manager salaries starting from £58,000 to £65,000 plus cash car allowance and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's