11 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Managers to their Dublin, Ireland office within their Financial Services teams.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of audits
- Responsible for supervising staff on assignment and acting as the main point of client contact whilst onsite
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a client portfolio within the Financial Services sector
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- Currently an Audit Manager with experience gained in a global accountancy firm
- Financial services audit experience is advantageous but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Irelandm@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.