11 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Financial Services Audit Managers to their Banking teams in the Dublin, Ireland office. Fully qualified, you will already be an Audit Manager in an accountancy firm, with experience of a Banking portfolio.
- Oversee a financial services (Banking) client portfolio and reporting requirements
- Manage a team of Auditors
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants and audit seniors by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ICAI, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently, or recently, at Audit Manager level in an accountancy firm
- Financial Services audit experience is essential with Banking experience preferred
- Experience of managing direct reports
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.