|Job Title:||Audit Managers|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 14:33|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint an Audit Manager to its Gibraltar office. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable offshore experience whilst paying lower income tax and being situated a short flight away from the UK mainland.
- Oversee a financial services client portfolio and reporting requirements
- Manage a team of Auditors
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants and audit seniors by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently, or recently, at Audit Manager level in an accountancy firm
- Financial Services audit experience is desirable
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
We have a number of other offshore and international opportunities in locations such as Australia, the Caymans, Bermuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica, Anguilla, Netherlands Antilles, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Ireland, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Malta, Isle of Man and throughout the UK. Reach International are offshore and international accountancy specialists operating at all levels from Senior to Partner appointments, and across all service lines.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's