Charity & Not-for-Profit, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
2 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Managers to their Limerick, Ireland office.
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients across a broad range of Industry Sectors
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Manage a client portfolio which spans various market sectors and reporting requirements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Manage assistants and audit seniors by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ICAI, ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Currently, or recently, at Audit Manager level in an accountancy firm
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.