Accountant Practice, Banking & Capital Markets, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Financial Services, Insurance, Investment Management, Legal, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
18 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Managers to their office in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles.
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing and compliance assurance engagements of clients
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a client portfolio which spans various market sectors and reporting requirements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Contribute to Group Strategy, and manage Human Resources within the group
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and experienced managers on the day-to-day operations of the group
- Act as a mentor to team members, assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- A Fluent Dutch speaker is preferable but not essential
- You must have experience at Manager level within an accountancy firm
- You must be fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.