Audit Manager - Top 70 Firm
|Job Title:||Audit Manager - Top 70 Firm|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 15:02|
If you are an assistant audit manager or audit manager in a firm of chartered accountants then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a modern, progressive firm where you are not just a resource but part of the team running the business.
This London chartered accountancy firm is upbeat and vibrant, and the management team is considered to be the pool of talent from which partners of the future will be developed. We have recently appointed one of the management team as a partner and this has created the opportunity for us to recruit into the team, as well as our levels of growth.
What separates our client from many firms is our commitment to our people and very high levels of staff retention and job satisfaction. Allowing all staff to participate in marketing and business development activities. Staff are rewarded with market rate salaries, but we also have a performance base annual bonus scheme.
One thing valued highly is that people enjoy their work but also have lives, so our client really means it when they say work-life balance is important. Sensible targets are in place for utilisation and make time for people to pursue non-chargeable activities such as marketing and training and charitable activities.
The firm has a good social aspect with many firm-wide activities with regular socials and events.
- To manage a portfolio of clients analysing and providing effective solutions to clients
- To lead the planning and delivery of audits and specialist assignments to include co-ordination
- Accurate timetabling of jobs
- To review assignments to ensure firm high standards are maintained
- Review of Accounts and Corporation Tax computations
- To review files and chair planning/clearance meetings with clients.
- To "sign off" all audit files within portfolio.
- Ensure that the Partner responsible is kept informed and fully aware of any overruns providing recommendations to justify and obtain additional fees.
The successful candidate will ideally be at least 2 years post qualified working as an assistant manager or manager in a firm of chartered accountants.
The candidate should be ACA qualified with a good exam record and strong academic background.
The job would appeal to someone who is warm, engaging and interested in business development. If you aspire to remain in the profession, this opportunity could be your route to partnership with a long-standing and successful firm.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Great work life balance
- Supportive firm and continued training
- 2 Charity days per year
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Audit Senior Manager - top 10 firm
City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm - West Sussex
Gatwick, West Sussex
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Firm - Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£65000 - £80000 per annum