Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 days ago
Top 10 Firm - Milton Keynes
£55,000 - £65,000 + great benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their Milton Keynes hub on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm renowned for their employee retention, however one of the most impressive benefits this firm offers is the complete commitment they've shown to agile and remote working - everyone at this award-winning firm can decide how much they work in the office vs how much they work from home.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in sector and size
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the Audit cycle
- Managing junior members of staff
- Business development - speaking to and meeting prospective clients, and assisting with the winning of new clients
- Assisting Directors and Partners with ad-hoc tasks
In return, you can expect:
- Outstanding progression opportunities, with a clear path for promotion
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home and flexi hours
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
- Private medical & healthcare, group private pension scheme, generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and more
To ensure your details are considered for this great opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7019 8845.